Friday, January 6, 2012

T-Shirts

Asia is where the people want a t-shirt with a statement. Here are some of the messages I've seen recently.

"Pong is a Legend. I got Skills."
"Shut Up and Drink."
"I'm A Gorilla Man."
"I am not a Monkey, But I love Bananas."
"Dickies 1922 Redhawks"
"It is not about how you look. It is What you see"
"Chelsea"
"APPROVED for Sex. Clean Instrument."
"Hyannis Port Golf"
"IT ISN'T EASY BEING EASY"
I Miss Your Heart"
"A Heart Live More Than One Life"
"George Washington Abusing" This is across an American dollar bill.
"See Me" "You Are Under My Control"

Then there is Jim's jersey that he bought in Thailand. It is a semi-authentic Manchester United Jersey. It has the team's sponsor, AON, on the front, but it doesn't have the team's logo anywhere. The logo should be on the left breast, but it isn't there, and none of the shirts that the street vendor was selling had a logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment